Saturday, September 13, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Okay this is to all the people who so badly hate S.M's new book 'Breaking Dawn'. I'm not not one of those peoples threating to sneak into you room while you are sleep and kill you just because you don't like Breaking Dawn or the whole Twilight saga. However, I happen to like Breaking Dawn and the rest of the Twilight saga.
I'm sorry you did not. Seriously though, so you didn't like it, that doesn't give you the right to bring down S.M. -cough the dark cough side cough- Good that some of you are writes, and you fell you can do so much better the S.M, maybe you can.
That's fine and dandy, but S.M worked hard on her books, I'm pretty sure she wasn't looking for everyone to love it. I mean to all you who write, I sure you would be a little bit hurt if someone went out and made a website just to say how much they hate you work. I know I would be, but maybe that is just goes for me. I'm not trying to make you or anyone else love it, I just think you guys should calm down.
IT'S JUST A BOOK!
I understand if you don't like it, I mean we all are different people, and we all have different thoughts. You don't have to listen to me, you can ignore me and flame me all you want. I really don't give a flying squirrel, and again you don't have to agree with me or anything. You can hate me all you want, and say all the bad things you wanna say. I could give a crap less
Again it's a book, it's not real!
;]]

1 comment:

soccerbabe said...

Well, i agree some people are crazy about books or movies and they just need to calm down. But ive never read any of the twlight series but it looks pretty good, so i think i might give her a chance. By the way your a great writer, and you speak the truth.